Friday, May 14, 2010

Confusion

My computer (3 months old) is in the shop,so I'm doing this on a friend's laptop. What is wrong with my computer is truly a mystery that will(hopefully) be quickly solved.
Some of my favorite books to read are mysteries. I love shows like Bones and NCIS. If things have gone missing, it's a mystery that must be solved.

In Search Of

One step,two steps
Three steps,four,
I worked my way
Across the floor.
Seaching high
And searching low.
Where oh where
Did that foolish thing go.

Under the couch,
Behind the door,
On top of the table,
How many more
Places are there
For that thing to hide.
I must find it
I have my pride.

The tv taunts me,
I can't watch my shows.
Where oh where
Did that remote go?
I'm slowly going
Out of my mind
I must get some help
Of a special kind.

I turned to my tot
And said quite clear,
"Winry,is my remote near
Any place that you played,
Any place that you sat?"

She gave me a look
And went straight to her box,
Dived into her toys
Had that remote
In a shot.

"Horray" I cried,
And turned on the set.
Snuggled on the couch
With my tot and her pet.
Mystery solved and sanity reigns.
Don't want to go through that again.

2 comments:

  1. ha. yeah we have hunts for the remote as well...hope your computer mystery is solved quickly!

    ReplyDelete